BLOG 4 SALE

BLOG 4 SALE

How to Add social sharing media button below every Blog Post

20 Nov 2013
Yesterday i give a tutorial on how to add auto scroll social media sharing button beside blog post in Blogger blog and others, Today we will be talking on how to add fancy social sharing button below every blog post in blogger blog, wordpress, joomla, typepad, website etc, Check the Photo  to see how it will look like. We will use Blogger Blog as example. Lets get it Started
Go to Layout on your blogger Blogger interface and follow the image -


Then save your work and preview, that will do the magic

This is the code just copy and paste it
<span id="st_finder"></span><script type="text/javascript" src="http://w.sharethis.com/widget/stblogger2.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">var switchTo5x=true;stBlogger2.init("http://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js", {"sharethis":["large","ShareThis",""],"facebook":["large","Facebook",""],"twitter":["large","Tweet",""],"googleplus":["large","Google +",""],"pinterest":["large","Pinterest",""],"stumbleupon":["large","StumbleUpon",""],"fblike":["large","Facebook Like",""],"technorati":["large","Technorati",""],"tumblr":["large","Tumblr",""]} , "bl-a8aed92e-6682-851a-f89d-760a106ba6f1");var f = document.getElementById("st_finder");var c = f.parentNode.parentNode.childNodes;for (i=0;i<c.length;i++) { try { c[i].style.display = "none"; } catch (err) {}}</script>

For any other help please leave a comment,

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the info with step-by-step instructions.
    I have successfully added 'Share The Love!'
    I have mentioned your post & site in my Post-
    http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/2014/03/blog-friendly-share.html

    Just 1 query, how do I further customize your widget for my Blog?
    i.e. I wish my Blog's name & Twitter handle (anitaexplorer.blogspot.in via @anitaexplorer) to also be mentioned when a reader shares my post via Twitter.
    Now while sharing on Twitter, I find that I get-
    http://shar.es/RR8WU via @sharethis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita for stopping by and am happy you were able to add that to your blog. About your question: i will post a step by step guide on how to add the twitter follow and add button ASAP as others have asked too. If i cant post it this week i will mail it to you. Once again #THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your ideas for add share buttons on my blog spot. It is really work in my blog. Thanks

    http://digitalforest2014.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for posting. This was by far the easiest way to add the multiple buttons and I am grateful. Could you be so kind to share how to get them to be below the title of my posts vs at the very base?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, am glad we could help. Do visit some other time

      Delete
  5. @Anitaexplorer, we've added the twitter follow button http://ask9ja.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-add-twitter-follow-button-to.html?m=1 and corrected †ђξ code that resulted in †ђξ above. Thanks once again

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm now not certain whether or not this post is written through him as no one
    else realize such particular approximately my difficulty.

    You are amazing! Thank you!

    Look at my web page - instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific post and directions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank Y̅ou Karin for stopping By,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. Help me a lot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad we can be of help to Y̅ou, do visit for more

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the time you took to help us out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. What a huge time saver! I wanted to add social networking buttons to my blog and you made it SO EASY! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this doesnt work under secured browser settings. it doesnt show on my blog. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  14. let mi give it a trial www,zamanient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nott workin check www.zamanient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I INSTALL DISQUS on my blog but can't see in my blogger post
    any idea pls ??

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post .. helpful http://www.searchengineterra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow its the amazing post...I like your bullet information..Am got the great information in your blog..thank you for sharing the valuable information....Website Design Companies in Bangalore | Website Development COmpanies in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  19. I followed the procedures and it worked perfectly, thank you a million times brother, http://talk2wong.blogspot.com started newly, if you have time you might give me a review, i like you comment box, any tuts on that?

    ReplyDelete

Leava a Comment. Comment are Mederated by Human.No link Please

Make Money

Don't Miss a post Enter your Email address:

Delivered by Ask9jaBlog